For some reason, a lot of people don’t really care about what I’ve accomplished at work. They seem to be more interested in the interesting facts of my long, strange career.
- I love pizza.
- I love to learn.
- I love to travel.
- I can wire a house.
- I love to solve problems.
- I love white-water rafting and body surfing.
- I worked on the mountain in Park City, Utah.
- I worked on a cruise ship in southeast Alaska.
- I convinced my team to have lunch at Chuck E Cheese.
- I spent four days at Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego on an all-expense paid trip where I received the President’s Excellence award and had a private show with Shamu.
About the top ten most interesting fact about me.
The inspiration for the ten most interesting facts came from Alina Skyson’s About page which I stumbled across while reading this guy, Van Schnieder talk about the most important page found on every portifolio website.